Protects and renovates
Aquagel is a top coat preservative which can be used for many different types of applications. It can be used indoors and outdoors and is resistant to UV rays, weathering and humidity, leaving the wood open-pored. It is odourless and is ideal for renovating grey or old wood as it lightens and evens out the damaged surface leaving a pleasant wax effect.
- Leaves the pores of the wood open and controls the exchange of moisture between the wood and the air
- Special UV absorbers provide good protection against sunlight
- No dripping during application due to its gel form
- High yield, easy to use
- Makes wood water-resistant
- Creates a pleasant wax effect
- Evens out the colouring of wood in need of restoration and brightens up the wood that has turned grey over time
As an impregnating treatment for outdoor and indoor wood, not subject to dimensional stability and not in direct contact with the soil or water. Particularly recommended for restoring degraded wood surfaces exposed to bad weather.
- After about 2 – 4 hours depending on the type of wood
- Indoors - 1 – 2 x Lignex Aquagel
- Outdoors, new - 1 – 2 x Hydrogrund Plus or Aqualignex I / 1 – 2 x Lignex Aquagel
- Outdoor restoration work - 1 – 2 x Lignex Aquagel
- 0,750L / 2,5L / 5L and 25L* (*only 00 colourless and white 51)
- Tested according to EN 71-3 Toy safety – Migration of certain elements